Wednesday 14 May 2014

International Blog Swap Day - Introducing Polly


Today is a very special day on my blog as I'm hosting my first guest post from Polly, the creator of the UK lifestyle blog This Enchanted Pixie as part of the International Blog Swap Day. I am also featured today over on her site if you want to take a look. So without further ado, I hand you over to Polly ....

Hello!! I'm excited to be blog swapping with the lovely Lizzy today!
 
My name is Polly, and I'm wife to a bearded man and Mama to three girls - Lola who will be 11 tomorrow, Kiki who is 7 {and a very important half} and Baya who is 5. We live in a little town in North Wales, close to the sea and the mountains. We live in a 200 year old house right next door to a beautiful church. Our house is always full of noise, mess, glitter and most importantly, laughter. I started my current blog when my youngest was a baby, as a way to document our days, to meet other mama's and to give myself a little creative outlet.
 
I've been a stay-at-home mama since my eldest was born. These days I'm also a professional blogger and indie business owner. I run two businesses - a jewelry shop and a bath + body shop. We also home-school our three daughters, and have for the past seven years. It's been a fantastic journey, we have a lot of fun together, learning about the things that grab their interests, exploring the world around us, making and creating every single day. You can read a FAQ post I wrote about Homeschooling here, and I have just started a new series entitled 'Homeschooling looks like..."
  dogems
Aside's from writing about homeschooling, I also blog about Things I love, bits + pieces of our daily life, crafts, recipes and inspiration! We just got a new kitten called Olaf - an addition to our two other cats, two guinea pigs and four chickens! I dream of living on a small holding and having a whole menagerie of animals.
 
You can read more about me, and find some of my favourite posts here. Thanks so much for having me Lizzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment