Saturday 21 September 2013

Finally Thankful

I've been wanting to join in with Lizzi and her Ten Things of Thankful blog hop over at summat2thinkon.blogspot.com.au/ for so many weeks now, but every time it's got to the weekend, I've been so tired that a voice in my head has said ten things? How are you possibly going to find ten things to be thankful for?! But today, I was going through the photos on my camera and I realised that I had so many things to be thankful for. A couple of the photos weren't taken this week, but they illustrate some of the beautiful moments that happened in our family over the last few days.

So here they are, my very first

                                Ten Things of Thankful



I'm thankful that the wind and rain seem at last to now be going,



I'm thankful that our vegetables all seem to now be growing.


I'm thankful that it didn't rain when we went on our hike,




I'm thankful for my wonderful, brand-spanking-new green bike.



I'm thankful that my son came home from Cub camp safe and sound,


I'm thankful that the keys we lost were eventually found.
                                       
image source


I'm thankful that my Other Half is so happy when he cooks,



I'm thankful that my little boy always reads his sister books.



I'm thankful for my neighbour who gave me this fine wine,


           And I'm thankful for this blog space, the only place that is 
                                                   all mine.


Thank you to Lizzi for prompting me to have an 'attitude of gratitude' this weekend :) Why not head over to her lovely blog and check out her own Ten Things of Thankful and some of the other participants too? 

No comments:

Post a Comment